The Robert Day School of Economics and Finance offers future leaders a comprehensive, one-year Master’s degree in Finance. Rigorous coursework and enriching co-curricular activities combine to equip graduates with the technical fluency necessary to navigate complex markets and the skills and judgment required to successfully lead in a complex and dynamic world.
Program Features Include:
- An intimate classroom setting featuring dedicated faculty with experience in academics and industry
- Merit-based scholarships that have averaged over 50% of tuition
- Personalized career management support – 96% of our first three years of graduates were placed within 30 days of graduation
- Outstanding alumni network and active Board of Advisors
- Supported by the vision and $200 million gift provided by Robert Day (CMC ’65, Founder, Trust Company of the West)