Claremont Area Guide
The city of Claremont is famous for its tree-lined streets, world-renowned colleges and award-winning school system. Its vitality charms residents and visitors alike with a unique warmth and community spirit. In the heart of Claremont is the Village area that includes a wide array of restaurants and shops as well as a five-screen movie theatre, an art museum and a boutique hotel.
Claremont is 35 miles from Los Angeles, minutes from the mountains and about a one-hour drive from Southern California beaches, Joshua Tree National Park and Disneyland. See the Los Angeles Metro Area Guide.
- CMC 3D interactive campus map
- Downloadable, printable campus map, plus links to other maps of the Claremont Colleges
- Regional map - LA Metro Area (shows highways, airports, and CMC Location)
- City services
- Grocery stores
- Mail and postal service centers
- Movie theaters and video rental locations
- Music/CD stores
- Outdoor recreation
- Photocopy centers
- Restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Stores for dorm supplies
- Transportation (LA Metro Area)
Disclaimer: Claremont McKenna College does not endorse these businesses or services. These lists are not intended to be comprehensive. We provide these links as a convenience. Please send suggestions, additions, and corrections to email@example.com.