Prospective Students Visiting Campus
Please use the links below to plan your campus visit. Online registration is available for admission office programs. Please arrive a few minutes ahead of the scheduled event in order to fill out the necessary paperwork. See the appropriate section below for more information. We look forward to seeing you on CMC's campus sometime soon!
Given by a member of the admission staff, information sessions provide a solid overview of Claremont McKenna College and its academic programs and social structure. Admission requirements, financial aid and scholarships are also covered in this presentation. For the most up-to-date schedule, please see our online registration system.
- Available Monday - Friday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Available Some Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. during the Fall Semester
- Available All Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. during the month of April
- From January - March we do not offer information sessions on Wednesdays
- Information Sessions last 1 hour.
Given by a student volunteer, tours generally include residence halls, classrooms, computer labs, dining room facilities, athletic fields and social venues. Sutdents also share their honest perspective on life at the College. The tour includes Claremont McKenna College facilities only. For the most up-to-date schedule, please see our online registration system.
- Available Monday - Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Available Some Saturdays during the Fall Semester and the month of April.
- Campus Tours last one hour
CMC welcomes groups of students from high schools, educational partnership organizations, church and youth groups, and third-party educational vendors. Because of the high volume of requests, groups may not be more than 25 people, and most include an appropriate number of chaperones and supervisory staff. Only high-school-aged groups please. No middle school groups will be accommodated.
- To request a group tour please fill out our Organized Group Tour Form and not our regular Campus Tour form
- Group tours include a 15-minute overview.
- Group tours last one hour (including the 15-minute overview)
Interviews are available to freshman applicants from May of the junior year through December 14 of the senior year. Interviews are not required for admission to Claremont McKenna College. You may register for an interview by following this link: Register for an Interview
Students who plan to enter CMC as a transfer applicant may interview until November 1 for January admission or by April 1 for fall admission. Alumni interviews are not available to transfer applicants. You may register for an interview by following this link: Register for an Interview
Seniors in high school who plan to apply or have applied are welcome to spend the night on campus. Transfer students who have applied or who are interested in applying to CMC are also welcome to spend a night on campus. This is a terrific opportunity to visit classes, meet students and faculty, and to see if CMC is a good "fit" for you. You might also consider scheduling an interview if space is available. Overnights are only scheduled online. Overnight visits are available Monday through Wednesday night when the College is in session. Guests are expected to arrive at the admission office by 4:00 p.m. unless extraordinary circumstances require otherwise.
- Overnight accommodations are only available for high school seniors and transfer students.
- You must arrive at the Office of Admission by 4:00 p.m.
- You must register two (2) weeks in advance.
- You may only spend one night on campus.
Prospective students are invited to sit in on one class during their visit to CMC. Students should alert the admission office of their intention to visit the class when they arrive. When you arrive at the Office of Admission you will be able to select a class from the approved list. You should plan to arrive five to ten minutes prior to the class in order to quickly identify yourself to the professor. If an examination or class trip is planned for the intended visit period, prospective students will be asked to leave and choose another class. No online class listings are available to the public.