Transfer to CMC
Components of the Transfer Application
- Common Application for Transfer Admission
- The Supplement to the Common Application for Transfer Admission: Please submit online with your application.
- College Official's Report: A letter of recommendation from a college official.
- High School Transcript: An official transcript of your high school record to date.
- College Transcript(s): An official transcript of your college record to date.
- Mid-Term Report (MT)
- Two College Instructor Evaluations (IE): These forms should be completed and submitted by teachers who have instructed you in solid academic areas (English, mathematics, language, science or social sciences). Additional recommendations may be submitted if you wish.
- You must submit either SAT or ACT scores. (applicants whose college enrollment has been limited to community colleges do not have to submit standardized test scores)
- Interviews are an optional part of the admission process. Interviews may be conducted on campus or with an alumni interviewer. All homeschooled applicants are required to interview.
- Application Fee: Claremont McKenna requires a $60.00 processing fee to be submitted at the time of application. This fee can be paid on line via credit card at http://www.commonapp.org/ or by mailing a personal check to the admission office. Please clearly print the first and last name of the applicant on the check.
To begin your CMC Transfer Application: Click Here